SURGERY DATE

Betsy M.
on 3/12/04 10:25 am - Lake Havasu City, AZ
YAYYYYYYYY I have got a "for sure" date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally they gave me a date of march 30, but because of my psyc eval date being later then originally planned, they had to change it. I went for my psyc eval yesterday, and the psycologist knew I was going for my preop visit today, and knew that I was waiting for the result of the evaluation before I could get my date, so he faxed it right in and they gave me my date today I can't believe it is so soon, I really didn't think it would happen so fast. I just had to post I am so happy, I never thought this day would come... I am going to the losing side iin 25 days! YIPPY SKIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope all of you have a great evening! Love and hugs, Betsy
Cassandra W.
on 3/12/04 10:44 am - Bullhead City, AZ
Congrates please update and share what happens!
HarleyGirl
on 3/12/04 10:51 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi there! I met you today at the consult. So happy for you. I have my pysch on the 25th and then I'll be scheduled. I know you'll do great!
Betsy M.
on 3/12/04 11:07 am - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Hi Paula, Yes I remember you, so your appt for your psyc eval is on the 25th? Thats great! I was really worried because the dr hadn't faxed my results to Simons office yet, so I called them and the secretary told them all was fine to go ahead and schedule me. Thank goodness. I have been sitting on pins and needles waiting for a date! Keep me posted on your date. Not sure if you remember Cindy, she was there with her family, well she is having surgery right before me, I go at 1pm she is at 10 am. Maybe you will be joining us for a walk in the halls too! Take care, Betsy
Most Active