Oh my Gosh:

marmijo
on 3/8/04 4:45 am - NM
I just got a call and my surgery date is set for 04/22/04. I am beside myself. Words cannot even began to express what I am feeling. Thank all of you for your wonderful words of encourgement you sent me these past few months. May God bless you all.
Sheryl Tilley
on 3/8/04 5:05 am - Prescott, AZ
Congratulations Martina! You've just heard the words many of us are praying for. I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs! SHeryl
Kim R.
on 3/8/04 5:09 am - Peoria, AZ
Woo Hoo! How exciting! Keep us posted on your progress. Your day will be here sooner than you know! Kim R/az
Tamara T.
on 3/9/04 1:30 am - Claypool, AZ
Oh Martina, I can not tell you how happy I am for you doing the major happy dance for you hun. The time is going to FLY by believe me. I can hardly believe that I am already 2 months post op and have lost just over 50 lbs. You are going to do absolutely great!!! Keep us informed. Tammy Lap RNY 1/6/04 316/265/125
Trisha
on 3/9/04 2:48 pm - Glendale, AZ
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a happy day for you! 4/22 will be here before you know it!!!
Ellie D.
on 3/10/04 2:13 am - Phoenix, AZ
Congrats on your approval! Time is really going to fly now before you know it it's going to be surgery day! Good Luck Ellie
Most Active