surgery this month

donnasmiley75
on 3/1/04 11:49 am - glendale, AZ
wow Its getting closer my surgery is this month i can't belive it am i saying this wow I am so excited tomorrow I am doing my preoptesting. I am a little nervous about it but at the same time i am very excited.Wow March 23rd is just aroud the corner. just three weeks Away.I made it this far i am a little scared. I can't belive i am writing this is my month for surgery wow i said it again it feels so good to say it. it feels just like yesterday that i was just looking into it. I just want to cry because this is realy happaning to me I am going to be healthy and i will be able to go out side and play with my kids and not going to be out of breath. i am really doing this this is going to happen. this time will go by so fast.
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/04 2:00 am - El Mirage, AZ
Donna, I know and remember those emotions all too well. (I'm almost 4 months out now) Almost too much, isn't it? The next time you'll feel equally as excited/ELATED is after that first post op weigh in appt. I CRIED just about the whole way home..lol Everytime I weigh in, I am just SO thankful for this surgery. What a spirit lifter, amongst other "perks"..lol March 23rd will be here before you know it. I wish you all the best, and for a speedy recovery. WALK WALK WALK, and drink tha****er girl!! ~Michelle post op 11/21 -46 pounds
Carole D.
on 3/8/04 9:38 am - Buckeye, AZ
Donna, I'll keep you in my prayers. Best of luck with everything related to your upcoming sugery. Keep smilin. Carole
Most Active