pressure in my chest?

MIA N.
on 2/27/04 7:37 am - VAIL, AZ
hi everyone, i wanted to ask if anyone has experienced pressure in your chest like a gas bubble even if they haven't had anything to eat to cause it. it's very painful, i am still on the full liquid diet and i have been faithful even though that has been very hard. does anyone have any suggestions for me about the pressure that i am feeling?, i did call the doctor's office today and they said to take some mylanta that maybe i have acids building up in my pouch and that is causing the pain. if anyone has had this could you please tell what you did. any and all info is appreciated. thanks again, Mia
Arizona_Sun
on 2/28/04 12:07 am - Gilbert, AZ
My doctor had me on Pepcid AC twice daily so I never had that particular experience. At BTC the Pepcid AC was a part of their six week post-surgery protocol. I am still taking it as it seems to aid with the "hunger" pain feeling. Sandra
jennifer A.
on 2/28/04 2:13 pm - Glendale, Az
If it is just gas then something like Gas X should work.That was a lifesaver for me.If it continues then it may acid reflux, which still can happen after surgery.You may need to be put on a prescription med for acid reflux.
Most Active