I can't believe it!!!

Tamara T.
on 2/26/04 9:52 pm - Claypool, AZ
It has been awhile since I have posted. I weighed myself this morning and have lost 50 pounds in 7 weeks!!! I lost 10 in the last week. I am just amazed and so very happy I have been walking and working out on my stair stepper. I am starting situps today. Take care everyone. Tammy Lap RNY 1/8/04 318/268
cindy
on 2/27/04 12:50 am - Mesa, az
That is fantastic. I am so happy for you, keep up the good work. Isn't it amazing how great you feel, wait until you hit the century mark, it is so wonderful. Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 -112 lbs
dianeb
on 2/27/04 1:16 am - surprise, AZ
Congratulations Tamara Keep up the good work Diane
(deactivated member)
on 2/27/04 2:03 am - El Mirage, AZ
AWESOME, girl!!! Feels pretty darned GOOD, doesn't it? I feel SO blessed to have lost 42 pounds. I feel SO good, it seems strange to have another 55 pounds to go yet. Just think of how much better I feel then!!?? YEA!!! ~Michelle post op 11/21
Kim R.
on 2/27/04 10:10 am - Peoria, AZ
OMG!!! Tammy that is fantastic! I AM SO ENVIOUS!! I posted the other day how depressed I was because for my first month I have only lost 23lbs. My 4 wk weigh in (at home) showed a big "0" for weight loss! I am so afraid to weigh myself next week as I worry it will show nothing again! Wow, how do you guys do it? Congratulations and keep up the good work!! You are doing awesome!!!! Kim R/az Open RNY 233/210/130
Arizona_Sun
on 2/28/04 12:13 am - Gilbert, AZ
Hi Kim - I will be three months post-surgery on the 8th of March. I am down 40 pounds right now and have had weeks of no loss followed by three or so pounds of loss. My average is about 1/2 pound a day. From all that I can learn some people will drop pounds quite fast and some will not, but we end up at the same goal line if we follow the rules. I guess the best thing I can say is to just not weigh as often if it is causing you distress and to have faith that you will lose over the long haul. On thing that I have found very helpful is to be careful that my bowels are working properly because a back up there can really affect weight loss, make sure to drink LOTS of fluids, and get in your protein. Good luck and I will see you at the finish line. Sandra
lemarie22
on 3/1/04 1:30 pm - Glendale, AZ
Tamara, That's wonderful! I hope I do as well as you. Connie
Most Active