Mexican bariatric surgeons

Laura H.
on 2/20/04 9:02 am - Peoria, AZ
I would like to communicate with lap band pts. in the Phx. area who have gone to Mexico for their surgeries. What surgeon did you choose? Are there any "fill doctors" in the Phoenix area? Thanks, Laura
JESSICA L.
on 2/23/04 2:16 pm - MESA, AZ
Im from mesa girl and i need to ask why do you want to go to mexico if there is a great surgeon in our area he's mexican too studied in Colorado and his name is Hilario Juarez. Phoenix St Lukes medical Center i strongly suggest him hes awesome my name by the way is Jessica my storey is on this web site and he did an awesome job i will for ever be greatfull to him from 290 down to 212 so far 5" nothing (zero) 34 years old as of my birthday tomorow Feburary 24th and im 8 months pre opt. write me if you get a chance trust NO surgeon in mexico your life depends on cleaniness and a job of quality professional surgens that care and are not looking for a quick dime your life is woth every penny you are gonna pay to life a healthy long life the surgery is too risky to put your life on the line. And be live me this advice is coming from not only a mexican american us born and raised girl but some one who has lived in mexico for 3 years and seen how doctors and dentist in mexico work you think about resources of quality in the u.s. verses recycled medical and dental equipment and think about poor jobs for the fast u.s. american buck verses rusty or infected tools not all mexico doctor are created equal but it hard enough finding a good amerian doctor with all the rules and regulations here verses some that are still student over there and abide by very little laws pit in place and think how with money they get off scotch free from lawsuits there is a saying in mexico with money the dog will dance to what ever beat that means they dont care about you or what happens to you they will pay off any one to avoid law suits and jail ...Enter at your own risk.. I would love to hear from you. this is just my opinion www.sweetbluerain@aol.com
Most Active