I'M APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betsy M.
on 2/18/04 8:00 am - Lake Havasu City, AZ
I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!Dr Simon is goin to be doing the surgery. My doctors office told me I am looking at a March date.....So soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I just had to post...I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!Thanks for listening!!!! Love, Betsy
Sheryl Tilley
on 2/18/04 8:59 am - Prescott, AZ
HI Betsy! I'm thrilled for you!!!!!!!!!!! What insurance are you using and how long did it take to get approved? Big hug and best wishes! Sheryl
Betsy M.
on 2/18/04 11:57 pm - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Hi Sheryl, Thanks. It took me 25 days to get approved and i have United healthcare Option ppo. Where are you in your journey? Love, betsy
Sheryl Tilley
on 2/19/04 9:04 am - Prescott, AZ
hI Betsy! I'm just really starting. Have been through the sleep test, an angiogram, cardiologist has now given his ok. So has my primary care. I will be using Medicare and AP/IPA. I can hardly wait to post the same message you have! Hugs! Sheryl
Betsy M.
on 2/19/04 10:46 am - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Hi Sheryl, I never thought I would be able to post that either! I was always so envious of everyone that got to post it, and when I fineally found out,I was at work and the first thing that came to my mind was getting home to put my post up! Then when I was fineally home this site kept giving me an error and wouldn't let me post! It was hell!!LOL Anyways I will keep my fingers crossed for you ok? keep me posted! Love, Betsy
Ellie D.
on 2/18/04 11:29 am - Phoenix, AZ
Congrats Betsy! Won't be long now and you will be on the loosing side of life! Good Luck Ellie
Betsy M.
on 2/18/04 11:58 pm - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Thank you ellie!
Tamara T.
on 2/19/04 4:29 am - Claypool, AZ
Good for you Betsy, I am so very happy for you. You have made a good decision. You will not regret it. I am 6 weeks out and am doing great. Keep us informed. Tammy Lap RNY 1/8/04 318/285
Betsy M.
on 2/19/04 10:40 am - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Thnak you Tammie, I will keep you informed, thanks for the support! Love, Betsy
lemarie22
on 2/19/04 10:05 am - Glendale, AZ
Betsy, Congratulations! How wonderful! Connie
Most Active