Did I tell you guys I have a date?

lemarie22
on 2/14/04 1:33 am - Glendale, AZ
March 9th at Scottsdale Shea with Dr. Blackstone. I'm so blessed to have a team of angels, Donna, Jan and Michelle with Donna leading the charge. I wanted to call them Connie's Angels just like Charlie's Angels, but Michelle refuses to run down a beach in a bikini. So, so much to do before the 9th. I really must get the Christmas lights off the house before then. lol I just hate dragging out the ladder and hauling my butt up to the roof. The last time I was on the roof, the fire department had to rescue me after the dogs knocked the ladder down. Next time I get rescued by a fireman I want to be thin! Thanks for all the support, prayers and well wishes along the way. My new motto is "It takes a village to make a skinny person." Connie
baybekmbrly
on 2/14/04 2:46 am - SomeWhere, NY
Connie, That is GREAT! I wish you the best for your up-coming surgery!
(deactivated member)
on 2/14/04 10:28 am - El Mirage, AZ
LMAO....chick, I'm telling you, you are a NUT!! God, I love you tho! Give me a few more months, with regards to that bikini :P God, Connie, I just can't WAIT. I'm so excited for you to experience all that I have, and in only (almost) 3 short months. It's a blessing AND a miracle. And Kimberly, you and I are "neighbors"!! WOOWHOOO!!! to see Connie MORPHIENED UP, and DONNA harrasing her "old friends", the nurses (AGAIN) It doesn't get any better than THIS!!! Love you!! ~Mich WE MUST PARTY!!
Donna M.
on 2/15/04 1:41 pm - Avondale, AZ
Connie, Michelle, Patty Its gonna be FUN FUN FUN!!!! I can't wait to see nurse Krachit ...I'm gonna bring her some PRUNES!!!!... Connie...Pray you don't get my bed ...LOL BTW..Scottsdale Shea never did send me an evaluation form to complete...I wonder why..WOOHOO!!!!!!! Michelle...shall we skateboard down the halls for entertainment??
xena28
on 2/15/04 2:31 pm - mesa, AZ
I am so excited for you! I have watched you struggle for this and I tell you what, you well deserve this! The date will come before you know it. Good luck! Heather
Tamara T.
on 2/15/04 10:41 pm - Claypool, AZ
Wahoo!!! I am so happy for you. Michelle I would pay money to see that run down the beach you would be just great at it. You are going to do absolutely great Connie. Take care and don't let your angels do too much harrassing at the hospital. Tammy
Most Active