Support Meetings in the Phoenix Area?

kgilliatt
on 2/12/04 11:39 am - San Ramon, CA
Hi All, I'm going to be moving to the Phoenix area (Chandler or Scottsdale) by the end of March. I'm looking to find a support group meetings I can attend in the area. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Kevin
lemarie22
on 2/15/04 1:28 pm - Glendale, AZ
Kevin, I know there are meetings on the East side of the valley where you will be moving, but I don't know the location, time or date. I attend meetings on the West side. If you don't hear from anyoone, let me know and I'll see what I can find out for you. Connie
Arizona_Sun
on 2/16/04 12:59 am - Gilbert, AZ
Here is the information that I have about the east valley meeting at the Banner Hospital off of Power Road. There is another group that meets in north-central Mesa at the Banner Hospital (Country Club and Brown) on Thursday nights the opposite week. They meet in a room off of the cafeteria so should be easy to find. Same time as well if I remember correctly. February 25th - Kokopelli/Anshe Room March 10th - Superstition Room March 24th - Superstition Room April 14th - Kokopelli/Anshe Room April 28th - Kokopelli/Anshe Room May 12th - Superstition Room May 26th - Kokopelli/Anshe Room June 9th - Superstition Room June 23rd - Superstition Room July 14th - Superstition Room July 28th - Superstition Room August 11th - Kokopelli/Anshe Room August 25th - Kokopelli/Anshe Room September 8th - Kokopelli/Anshe Room September 15th - Kokopelli/Anshe Room October 13th - Kokopelli/Anshe Room October 27th - Kokopelli/Anshe Room- November 10th - Kokopelli/Anshe Room November 24th - Kokopelli/Anshe Room December 8th - Kokopelli/Anshe Room December 22nd - Kokopelli/Anshe Room The superstition room is off the main lobby of Banner Baywood Hospital. Which is located at:6644 East Baywood Avenue in Mesa. This is located just north of Broadway, on Power Road. The Kokopelli\Anshe Room is located on the second floor of the Outpatient Center. It's on the westside of the campus closest to the parking garage. Please note that out meetings are the second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 6:00 PM - NOT every other Wednesday! We look forward to seeing you!
Most Active