God Bless Curves!

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/04 9:31 pm - El Mirage, AZ
I got measured @ Curves last night. (First time since I went to my first session back on Dec. 19th. I forgot to weigh and measure in January!) I've lost a total of 18.60 inches, 17 pounds, (according to their scale) and lost 2.90% of my body fat!! WOOWHOO! 7 of those inches were off my waist! I can truly say, I am a firm believer in Curves, for both the mind AND the body. Feelin' like a MILLION BUCKS!! ~Michelle post op 11/21 down 38+ pounds, with 59 more to go til' goal!
Tamara T.
on 2/3/04 10:08 pm - Claypool, AZ
WAHOOO you go girl!!!!
Arizona_Sun
on 2/4/04 1:10 am - Gilbert, AZ
That is great!! What type of equipment do they have? I currently am preparing to do my exercising at home since getting out each day is not all that easy. It will become easier as I get down in weight and don't tire out by evening. We only have the one vehicle ever since I quit my job in 1995 because of my health. We just could never justify have two when I would not use it that much. I currently have a recumbent bike, a pilates system, a Bowflex and a Nordic Track. Plus, I can doing my walking through the neighborhood with one of my dogs. Sandra
(deactivated member)
on 2/4/04 10:20 am - El Mirage, AZ
Sandra, they have probably 10-12 stations. Every other one is a resistance type of machine, and then after a machine, you have a "recovery pad" where you march (dance??!!, ETC) in place to keep that heart rate up. http://www.curvesinternational.com/ I love it!
Most Active