Hello, Arizona

marmijo
on 1/30/04 12:20 pm - NM
I'm back from Scottsdale, Mayo Clinic, It was an amazing trip. I drove down by myself and it took 7 hours. I was there at the Clinic on 01/27/03 at 7:00am and was there all day. I was so impressed. They did the initial exam and bloodwork and set me up for all kinds of tests and appts for the rest of the week. I had my last appt at 12.00pm Friday and guess what.?.?.?. I have been accepted for the RNY bypass. I have been put on the waiting list for scheduling the actual surgery. I have been confirmed as a Diabetic and will need to monitor and control my blood sugar before the surgery so the wait will give me time to be under control. I just got back 1/2 hr ago and its 09:30 pm and I am exhausted and am going to I really enjoyed Phoenix and Scottdale (even tho I got lost****il tomorrow. Goodnight.
Tamara T.
on 1/30/04 10:36 pm - Claypool, AZ
Hope you slept well Martina. I can believe that you got lost. I still do it down there. The freeways are so confusing. So happy that you are going to be able to have the surgery. I do not regret it at all. Take care and keep us informed. Tammy
Jessmac
on 1/30/04 11:14 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hey! Welcome! Keep us posted as you progress. Oh, and sorry about those freeways.
Jessmac
on 1/30/04 11:16 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Oh, and I just happened to notice a post from "Matt M." He's from NM too. Here's his link: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=M1071787567
Most Active