surgery on the 29th

kathy S.
on 1/26/04 11:41 am - tucson, az
Hi well the count down is on and Im very very nervous. Any helpful last minute hints on what to bring to the hospital etc. would be appreciated. I think Im just dealing with last minute pre surgery jitters. If you could give just one piece of advise to someone going in for this surgery what would it be. Waiting to hear from you guys and thanks for your prayers.
tina0226
on 1/26/04 11:44 am - Greenwood, IN
First of all good luck ... and remember everything we go thru is for a reason, I hope this will make you a happier and healthier person. I can tell you the two things that helped me after my surgery were my slippers (for walking) and my cd walkman. Think positive and everything will be ok!
cindy
on 1/26/04 11:18 pm - Mesa, az
Congrats on your surgery. The two things I found most helpful was my chap stick and my slide on slippers. I wore the hospital gowns, instead of my own, they are large and if they get dirty you can just change. The other thing I felt was helpful to bring was my backstracher. My oxgen nose piece fell off and onto the floor, and instead of calling a nurse, I used my backstracher to pick it up. My prayers will be with you on the 29th for a safe surgery.
Most Active