Hit the Century Mark

Tammy F.
on 1/25/04 10:41 pm - Fishers, IN
Congrats Cindy! Keep up the great work!
Donna M.
on 1/25/04 10:58 pm - Avondale, AZ
That is AWESOME Cindy!!!! Congratulations.....
suzcar51
on 1/25/04 11:46 pm - Somewhere in, AZ
Welcome to the Club Cindy! Keep up the good work. Youll be at goal in no time. Bet you feel and look fantastic Suzanne 4/14/03 - 155
cindy
on 1/26/04 12:12 am - Mesa, az
Wow, I looked at this thread this morning and was in ahhhh from the great support of my AMOS friends. Tammy, Tina, Tamara, Donna and Suzanne, thanks so much. Dennis, soon you will have your DS and be on your way to a healthier and skinnier new life. I have heard some good things about Dr. Simpson. Tamara, I feel alittle closer to you, because we did get to meet in person, and I think about you everyday, how are you doing? Thanks again everyone, I can not even explain how fantastic I feel, I only have 66 lbs to lose till I get to my goal, and 81 lbs till the surgeon's goal. Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 -100 Lbs
Arizona_Sun
on 1/26/04 10:04 pm - Gilbert, AZ
That is so totally awesome!! Congratulations and welcome to the century club. I can't wait until I join that club. Sandra
cindy
on 1/26/04 11:09 pm - Mesa, az
Thanks so much Sandra, it feels totally awesome, and you will be there before you know it. I now have 66 lbs till I get to my goal, and that seems so far away, one day at a time.
Jackie B.
on 1/27/04 11:58 am - Phoenix, AZ
Cindy: A BIG CONGRATS! I would be doing the happy dance too. Way to go! Jackie
cindy
on 1/28/04 12:28 pm - Mesa, az
Thanks Jackie, everyones encourgement means so much to me. I went tonight and got a new picture on my DL, and the gal at the DMV asked me how I lost so much weight, well, I did not really want to go into my surgery with her, so I just told her that I have been eating the Atkins way, well, I kinda am. Cindy
Dennis W.
on 1/28/04 2:04 pm - Dewey, Az
Cindy, with your great success, I'd think you'd be proud to tell other about the WLS....I probably tell far to many that I'm going to do it......but I do understand. I have a friend up here in Prescott that cannot even tell most of his friends what he weighed, but he does tell most that he had surgery. We all have our reasons. You are supported.
cindy
on 2/3/04 2:07 pm - Mesa, az
Thanks Dennis, sorry it took me so long to reply, we moved this weekend and I did not have internet until today. I do tell as many people as I can about my surgery, but sometimes people give you that look. They have no clue, and do not understand. I volunteer at Scottsdale Healthcare in the Baractric area. Alot of people that are on this message board see me in the pre-op education class, and I always get to tell how much weight I have lost, and I hope that I am a imperations to them. What is your surgery date? Do you have a date yet? Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 -100 lbs
Most Active