Northern Arizona (prescott) support groups out their?

Rhonda B.
on 1/20/04 7:03 am - Prescott, az
I live in Prescott and would like to get together with anyone who is pre or post op... i would love to pick the brain a little... are their any groups that get together.... anyone wanna start a group if their isn't one our thier yet! HELP
Dennis W.
on 1/22/04 9:19 pm - Dewey, Az
This thread looks so bare and really isn"t. Are there any other tri-city people out there just lurking that would also chime in. We do have lots of great information. Rhonda, just keep searching, reading and asking wonderful questions. Remember, there are NO dumb questions.......... Dennis Webster Dewey, Arizona
baddgurrl
on 1/23/04 1:45 am - Chino Valley, AZ
I went to one in Prescott Valley one time last week, it was pretty informative, but they have changed locations and times to something I cannot do, so that's a bummer, but maybe another group will start in Prescott and I can come there!!
Dennis W.
on 1/23/04 11:21 am - Dewey, Az
I wuz think'n and I know that's reallly dangerous, but are there any out there in the tri city area that might be interested in a support group weekly walk? There were a couple of possibilities already in our group that showed some interest.
Amy B.
on 1/24/04 10:48 am - prescott valley, az
hello there is a great support group in prescott valley.you can e mail me and i can give you the [email protected]
Most Active