On the other side...

Shrinking F.
on 1/18/04 2:24 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi everyone, I'm one of the lurkers here who's been reading and living vicariously through your posts. I had my open RNY on 1-13 and am doing great at just five days out. I've been sleeping well, eating well and constantly sipping sipping sipping. Things just couldn't be better I don't think, though I suppose that I'll think that a year from now too. This is the first opportunity I've had to get to the computer and I anted to say thanks to this site and y'alls posts I could do this and start my new life. You all are the best. KL
Gene H.
on 1/18/04 2:32 am - Ft. Mohave, Az
Good morning Kristie. So glad to hear you are doing well. I'm still playing the waiting game. I know in a year you will be feeling and looking good. Woo Hoooo! Keep the positive attitude and alot of us are here for you if you need us. Gene PS I'm married to a Kristie. What a gal. Stood by me literally through thick and thin.
Kim R.
on 1/18/04 9:28 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi Kristie Glad to see your home and doing well. Keep us posted on your progress! My surgery is the 26th and I cannot wait!! Good luck! Kim R/az
Tamara T.
on 1/20/04 9:40 am - Claypool, AZ
Wahoo Kristie, I had mine on 1/8/04 and am doing just as well. Already 15 pounds down. Haven't had any food issues as of yet. Keep us informed Tammy Lap RNY 1/8/04
Most Active