I'M SO EXCITED...

PrettyKitty
on 1/17/04 8:00 pm - Detroit, MI
I am so HAPPY and EXCITED That I have posted this message for all to know. I had my Consult and Psych eval The "BIG" news is that I am scheduled to have Surgery on FEBRUARY 12, 2004 Now How Is That?!!
Gene H.
on 1/18/04 2:26 am - Ft. Mohave, Az
So very happy for you Alicia. I know you are tired jumping through hoops. A new life awaits you. Keep the faith girl. We all will be with you. Gene
Shrinking F.
on 1/18/04 2:27 am - Phoenix, AZ
Congrats Alicia!!! That's fantastic!! I know how you feel! KL
Dennis W.
on 1/18/04 4:18 am - Dewey, Az
The hoops always seem to be so big and far apart that we think we may never get there. Then when its over and we look back, we think WOW, that really wasn't so bad after all. We do know that we'll never be tested beyond our abilities. The NEWS is good and go get ready to enjoy your new tool.
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/04 8:41 am - El Mirage, AZ
OHHH, Dennis, my "HOOPS" were HELL ON EARTH. They were REALLY bad, but then I have Cigna. Need I say MORE??! NINE MONTHS OF PURE HELL that I will not likely EVER forget. But, I was worth it! Michelle post op 11/21
Dennis W.
on 1/18/04 8:51 am - Dewey, Az
Michelle, I do believe that you are so right. I went and read "ALL" of your profile page the other day. I do tend to be a "sensitive" person and I was almost in tears feeling for what you had to go through. BUT, you hung in there just like you knew what the outcome was going to be. Thank goodness yours seems to be one of the exceptions to the rule. Mine was relatively easy, except for the fact that UHC lost all my paperwork. What should have taken 3 or 4 days, ended up at about 45 days. Yes, you were worth the trouble. We all are.
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/04 11:55 am - El Mirage, AZ
Dennis, thanks so much for your kind words! My profile is a bit long-winded, but that's what I love to do...write! Yes, it was QUITE the emotional journey. It still feels surreal to me. I wavier between: I can't believe I actually DID it , to feeling like I've been post op longer than the almost 2 months, because I have felt so darn good. I go back for my 2 month on Tuesday. I'm curious to see what loss I have had, as I've been working out 4 times/week @ Curves. I think its slowed a bit, but then muscle mass is being built, also so I'll take it! Take care!
Most Active