Oh no!

Gene H.
on 1/17/04 11:25 am - Ft. Mohave, Az
After awaking from surgery I felt relieved it was finally over. I couldn't resist looking at my stomach and to my horror there was a giant bolt where my belly button had been. Oh no! what the heck is this I asked the surgeon. He replied that it was ok and "don't touch it and all will be ok". Man I didn't want a bolt for a belly button and sure enough I had to examine it closer. I started turning the bolt and it didn't hurt but on the other hand it didn't do anything either. My curiosity was killing me but I decided to leave it alone as the Dr. had said. Later in the day I had to get up to go to the boys room and when I slid out of bed my butt fell off. Love you all and the very best to each and everyone of you. A new life awaits us. Gene
Betsy M.
on 1/17/04 1:53 pm - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Congrats on your surgery Gene...your butt fell off????? Hope you have a speedy recovery We are neighbors! Love, betsy
Dennis W.
on 1/17/04 8:17 pm - Dewey, Az
Oh Yes.........everybody has to be a comic. I'm assuming that the bolt was connected to BOTH cheeks. Must have had a spreader installed to reach across. Hope you can get it all back together or maybe there is just a butt lift scheduled for the future. Enjoy you new tool. I'm waiting so very patiently for the first of March for my DS.
Gene H.
on 1/18/04 2:21 am - Ft. Mohave, Az
Like you I'm playing the waiting game. Got to do something to lift spirits. Congrats to you for having a date and the very best to you in your endeavours. Stay in touch as we move SLOWLY forward.
Tamara T.
on 1/19/04 8:14 pm - Claypool, AZ
Oh Gene my grandmother used to tell me if I played with my belly button my butt would fall off. You sure made me laugh. Take care. Tammy RNY 1/8/04
Most Active