NW Phoenix support groups

Kerry M.
on 1/16/04 9:38 am - Cleveland, TN
Hi everyone...I am scheduled for RNY on 1/27/04. I was wondering if you knew of any support groups in NW valley or anything close to that. My surgeons office holds one but they only meet once a month and frankly I need all the support I can get. Any info would be helpful. Thanks all!!!
Stephanie H.
on 1/16/04 7:38 pm - St. Louis, MO
Hi Kerry and Congrats on your date!! Wow its soon!! Here's the information on the NW Valley support group that meets in Peoria! This is a group that meets two times a month to support Westside members in WLS. All Pre-op, Post-ops and Lap-Band Patients from the Phoenix area are welcome. This includes (but not limited to) Tolleson, Glendale, Phoenix, Surprise, Sun City,El Mirage,Avondale,Goodyear, Buckeye,and Youngtown. Anyone else who would like to attend are welcome. ALL area WLS Doctors are supported here. We meet the second and fourth Mondays of every month at 6:00 pm till 7:30pm. The first meeting of the month is usually a guest speaker or general forum with questions and answers and the second is always a clothing exchange and pot luck YUMMM! So bring your favorite dish to share (we have plugs for hot pots) The address is Valley West YWCA 8561 N. 61st AVE. Glendale, Az. This is on 61st Ave between Olive and Northern Ave's, on the east side of the street. Hope to see you there! Here's the website: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/WestSide_AZWLS/
Kerry M.
on 1/17/04 12:32 am - Cleveland, TN
Thank you so much. I will see you on the 26th.
Most Active