Anyone else on ACCCHS? Mercy Care?

angela R.
on 1/15/04 4:00 pm - glendale, az
I am a newbie to the message boards. I had my surgery last July in Kentucky, now I am back in AZ and my doctor just plain SUCKS. I was wondering if anyone else out there is on ACCCHS or Mercy Care that could recommend a doctor to me. I need someone who isn't going to judge me the way this doctor did for having surgery. Also, considering I have already lost over 150 pounds at 6 months post-op, and my skin isn't looking so pretty, I need someone that will help me find a plastic surgeon who will fix me back up when I have lost most of my weight. Insurance is a major factor, as I am on SSI disability, and paying up front out of pocket is not an option. Fianancing could possibly be doable. Thanks in advance for any help!
jennifer A.
on 1/17/04 6:59 am - Glendale, Az
Hi! Dr. Tricia Stytle is an excellent Doctor who is pro wls and I believe she is still taking mercycare. She's near 27th Ave. and Beardsley. The number is 623-581-8998
angela R.
on 1/17/04 9:25 am - glendale, az
EXCELLENT! I just checked my provider booklet and she is in there! Thank you so much for the info. Not too far from home either. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
Most Active