Only 2 More Days!!!! And I don't have and Angel

Tamara T.
on 1/5/04 10:01 pm - Claypool, AZ
Well folks, I am down to 2 more days before my rebirth!! I remember feeling in October like it was going to be FOREVER before I would be having surgery. I am really not nervous, I am anxious. So many things to get done before I go to my mother in laws to start the liquid plumber process I think the one thing that I can hardly wait to do again (which I haven't done in 20 years) in ride a horse again Anyway thanks for all of the well wishes and prayers. See ya all on the other side. Tammy
Kim R.
on 1/6/04 1:06 am - Peoria, AZ
Tammy, I am so excited for you! Remember you will be in our prayers. My surgery will now probably be the week of Jan. 19th. (postphoned a week! boo!) Anyway, keep us posted and good luck to you! Kim R
Tamara T.
on 1/7/04 4:25 am - Claypool, AZ
Kim, I'll be thinking of you when you have your surgery, good luck and God Bless. Tammy
Arizona_Sun
on 1/6/04 3:49 am - Gilbert, AZ
Oh, if I were a little further out from my surgery I would be your angel. I hope someone does indeed offer to be there for you. I am an angel for someone who had their surgery yesterday, but it worked out for me because I have my appointment at BTC tomorrow and can do my angel duties at the same time. I have yet to drive my car as I am still dealing with hypertension and medications that seem to make me not want to drive. You know when you are on your way off of medications sometimes it is not a fun spot to be in. Good luck!!!! Sandra
Tamara T.
on 1/6/04 10:24 am - Claypool, AZ
So glad you are feeling better Sandra. Thanks for the offer hun, you take care of you right now. See you on the other side. Tammy
Matt M.
on 1/6/04 9:21 am - Farmington, NM
I live in New Mexico and I would love to be your angel but due to the distance I'll have to do it in absentia. I wish I could do more...Good luck with your surgery. I hope to see many posts from you when you get back on the other side. Matt
Tamara T.
on 1/7/04 4:25 am - Claypool, AZ
Matt, Thanks for the good thoughts. Keep us posted as to your progress. Good luck! Tammy
Bobi-Jo M.
on 1/6/04 11:49 am - Mesa, AZ
At which hospital are you having your surgery? I live in the Phoenix Area and if you are having your surgery here. I would be happy to be your angel. Let me know If I could help or you can email me personally at [email protected]. Oh yeah, I had my surgery on 05/06/03 and I am down 105 lbs. Whhooo.. If not good luck.
Jessmac
on 1/6/04 11:51 am - Phoenix, AZ
Wow, time sure has flown! I'll be thinking about you and hoping for your boring surgery and unremarkable recovery. Peace!
Tamara T.
on 1/7/04 4:26 am - Claypool, AZ
Thanks so much Jessie. I do appreciate it. Tammy
Most Active