West Valley Meetings......

Stephanie H.
on 1/5/04 4:10 pm - St. Louis, MO
Hey all... I noticed that some of you were talking about wanting West Valley meetings. I just wanted to let you all know that there IS a West Valley support group in existence. Here is a link to the Yahoogroup.... http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/WestSide_AZWLS/ We meet twice a month at Valley West YWCA. The first meeting of the month is usually a speaker or general discussion and the second meeting is always a pot luck/clothing exchange. We welcome everyone, pre ops, post ops and those who are "just thinking about it" and please feel free to bring your support person(s) as well. Here is a little bit of information about our little "family" This is a group that meets two times a month to support Westside members in WLS. All Pre-op, Post-ops, RnY, DS and Lap-Band Patients from the Phoenix area are welcome. This includes (but not limited to) Tolleson, Glendale, Phoenix, Surprise, Sun City, El Mirage, Avondale, Goodyear, Buckeye,and Youngtown. Anyone else who would like to attend are welcome. All Area WLS Doctors are supported here. We meet the second and fourth Mondays of every month at 6:00 pm till 7:30pm. The address is Valley West YWCA 8561 N. 61st AVE. Glendale, Az. This is on 61st Ave between Olive and Northern Ave's. See you there! Steph
Tammy F.
on 1/5/04 10:59 pm - Fishers, IN
Hi Steph, thanks so much for the info! Tammy
Kim R.
on 1/6/04 1:04 am - Peoria, AZ
Thanks Stephanie I wasn't aware of this support group! I think I will check both of them out! Kim R
Most Active