Denied Again

lemarie22
on 12/22/03 8:52 am - Glendale, AZ
Cigna has denied my 2nd level appeal. Don't know the reason why yet. I've got one more appeal left. Thanks for all of your support and prayers. I'll be calling on you again. Connie
Kim R.
on 12/22/03 9:06 am - Peoria, AZ
Oh Connie, I am so sorry! Is it possible for you to change insurance carriers? You hang in there and KNOW that we are all praying for you! Take care and please keep us posted! Kim Richards
Tammy F.
on 12/22/03 10:16 am - Fishers, IN
Hi Connie, Please hang in there and don't give up the battle yet! We're all rooting for you! Good luck! Tammy
Jessmac
on 12/22/03 9:59 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Oh, I'm so sorry they're putting you through this. Glad to see you aren't faltering in your resolve though. This part can be so tough. Hang in there.
joyful516
on 12/22/03 11:48 pm - Gilbert, AZ
In the chat room today they were talking about a WLS lawyer. You might try contacting someone from www.obesitylaw.com, for tips for your third appeal.
lemarie22
on 12/23/03 12:31 am - Glendale, AZ
Joy, Thanks for the suggestion and concern. I am being represented by Walter Lindstrom of ObesityLaw.com fame and he's doing a great job. Cigna is just especially brutal. Thanks, Connie
Tanya T.
on 12/24/03 7:00 am - mesa, az
Connie, I am so sorry to hear this news. I know you will get thru this. We all will continue to pray for you. Tanya T
Patti H.
on 12/28/03 12:00 pm - Tucson, AZ
Connie, honey, I'm sick about this! What did Walter say? Are you still using him? What can we do to help? with love, Patti
lemarie22
on 12/28/03 3:38 pm - Glendale, AZ
Hi Patti, Glad to see your smiling face again. I left a message for Walter, but they are off for the holidays. I contracted with him for the full ride so he'll be representing me all the way through the insurance commission, if need be. During the hearing, he did tell the Appeal Committee that every one of the Arizona Cigna appeals that he has done this year has been over turned in the external review so I'm hoping that's going to be the case for me. I guess all I can ask of you at this point is to pray and pray and pray. I hope you know how much your support and the support of everyone else has helped. Please keep the positive thoughts coming. Feelin' the love, Connie
Most Active