Pictures pictures pictures!!!!!

Arizona_Sun
on 12/15/03 3:38 am - Gilbert, AZ
If you would like to follow a pictorial journey through my time at BTC this last week just check out my website. My WLS pages begin at www.acdlady.com/WLS_1. The new pages begin at www.acdlady.com/WLS_5 and there are three new pages. I will be adding more over time, but this gets most of the photos up that Steve took during my time at BTC. I am doing well. Most of the time no soreness and when I do have it is minimal. I am on full liquids today and that is nice. I get to have protein again and should only help with the healing and energy. Sandra
Arizona_Sun
on 12/15/03 3:39 am - Gilbert, AZ
My first link is not going to work because the system added the period at the end into the link. Most systems are smart enough to NOT do that. So here is the address again. www.acdlady.com/WLS_1 - no period this time. Sandra
Kim R.
on 12/15/03 4:49 am - Peoria, AZ
I loved your pics!!! How wonderful that you were able to do this. It just makes me want to do this even more, knowing the wonderful staff BTC has. Thanks for sharing Sandra and again, good luck, and keep us posted! Kim Richards
marmijo
on 12/15/03 10:37 am - NM
I really enjoyed your pictures, your site is awesome. I can hardley wait for my turn.
Ashlie H.
on 12/17/03 4:36 am - Chandler, AZ
Sandra! Congratulations on getting through the big hurdle! I am glad to hear you are on the losing side! Your pictures look great!
Arizona_Sun
on 12/17/03 10:12 am - Gilbert, AZ
Ashlie - how are you doing? I bet you are busy keeping up with your needs and those of your children. Sandra
Most Active