Im Home!!!!

sandi
on 12/8/03 12:55 pm - bowie, MD
Hi everyone, I came home from the hospital yesterday. Everything went well, when I got out of surgery and took my first steps, I couldnt believe how heavy my stomach felt! The gas has been horrible, cramping and such, and I gained 8 lbs from the fluids. But on the upside I had no catheter, no tubes coming out of me. My stiches disolve, and I have had no naseau to speak of. I have a lot of energy also. My stomach is just very bloated and a little sore. I am so glad I made this decision, I think its gonna be greeeeaaatttt!!!!! sandi
Kim R.
on 12/8/03 1:00 pm - Peoria, AZ
Oh Sandi I envy you! I am in the final phases of getting all my documents to the insurance co. I am praying so hard they approve me. I read your profile and you didn't indicate who you had insurance through. Did you have a problem getting approved? Good luck to you and keep us posted on how your doing. It is so exciting to see everyone losing the weight! Kim
sandi
on 12/8/03 1:10 pm - bowie, MD
Hi Kim, I have Aetna, I had absolutly no problems getting approved! I really think its because I have diabetes, which by the way, my blood suger is normal right now! Good luck with everything, Ill keep in touch Sandi
Tamara T.
on 12/9/03 12:09 am - Claypool, AZ
Way to go!!!! Glad to hear that you are home and fine. Keep us posted. Tammy
Tanya T.
on 12/9/03 4:19 am - mesa, az
Sandi glad to hear that you are doing so very well! Welcome to the losing side!! Tanya T
(deactivated member)
on 12/10/03 10:43 am - El Mirage, AZ
AWESOME, glad to hear. I know, I kinda held my tummy "up" as I walked to. You're right, it DID seem "heavy"...LOL I WISH YOU WELL IN YOUR HEALING! Michelle (post-op 11/21)
Most Active