Far West Valley Support Group Meeting

Tammy F.
on 12/3/03 10:11 am - Fishers, IN
Date: Friday, 12/5/03 Time: 6pm Location: Denny's in Goodyear (I-10 & Litchfield Rd) If you plan to attend, please drop a post here or send me an email so I can get a headcount by Friday afternoon. I hope to get there a bit early and tell them how many are coming so we can get a table large enough. So far, I have Suzanne, Shell, and Donna down as planning to come. Even if you're not from this side of town, you too are welcome to come! Nothing formal is planned, just meeting others who have had WLS and maybe discuss if we'd like to have more formal meetings in the future. Looking forward to meeting new friends! Tammy
sandi
on 12/3/03 11:35 am - bowie, MD
Can anyone go to this support group? The support group at the hospital requires you to finish some classes, that I cant even get into until march.
Tammy F.
on 12/3/03 1:16 pm - Fishers, IN
Sure Sandi, anyone is welcome to come! It's really just a very informal meeting so nothing formal (like any type of topic discussions or anything of the like) is planned. We may, however, decide to talk about doing something more formal down the road. Just depends on what everyone is interested in.... Hope to see you there! Tammy
suzcar51
on 12/4/03 7:42 am - Somewhere in, AZ
I have two other ladies who will be coming. Tammi and Gail. Both Blackstone's one 2 yrs po and the other little over a year out
Most Active