Anybody have surgey at St.lukes hospital

donnasmiley75
on 12/2/03 12:14 pm - glendale, AZ
I would like to know how it went how was the staff and how long did you stay and who was your surgeon is? or if you are going to have your surgery there. Please let me know Still don't have a Date But very excited.
cindy
on 12/2/03 1:08 pm - Mesa, az
My open RNY was August 6th, 2003. I have Dr. Zahn as my surgeon and I stayed at St. Lukes for two days, one day in ICU, they thought I had problems with my lungs, but it ended up being a shadow on the x-ray, and one day on the floor. All of the nurses were great, except for one night nurse, but no matter were you are, there seems to be one nurse that would rather not be at work. The hospital is a older hospital, and it is not in the best neighborhood, but my stay was good. The nurses are so busy that they do not have alot of time to spend with you, so I would suggest you have a family member or friend come and be with you as much as possible.
Terryann B.
on 12/3/03 3:33 am - Tucson, AZ
Donna, my sister in law and i had our surgery at St Lukes in October 2003, we had private rooms and the staff was great! Good Luck Terry and Julie
baybekmbrly
on 12/4/03 7:11 am - SomeWhere, NY
I also had surgery at St Lukes with Dr. Zahn... I stayed a total of 6 days, I was discharged the 2nd day but was readmitted the 3rd due to a virus (they didn't know that at the time).. I think the staff was really good.. The hospital is old and so is some of the equipment.
Judy M.
on 12/5/03 12:36 pm - Mesa, AZ
I had surgery at St Lukes on 09.25.03 with Dr. Frang. Everyone from admitting to discharge was wonderful, and I would recommend this hospital to anyone. They all knew what they were doing and helped at whatever they could. I would also recommend my surgeon to anyone, I have had no complications, and I owe that all to Dr. Fang. I was only there for a couple of days.
Most Active