Any Self Pay Here? (AZ)

Kim R.
on 11/28/03 2:07 pm - Peoria, AZ
Hi, I am looking for anyone in Arizona who has recently had the gastric bypass surgery. There is, (of course) a good possibility that my insurance co. will decline me and I'm trying to get information on anyone who has done this. I'm looking for surgeons that were used and the fee. I want to be prepared. Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!
joyful516
on 11/30/03 12:40 am - Gilbert, AZ
It is very possible that my insurance will not pay. Frustrating, but they will cover abortion, go figure. The Wish Center is who I am working with and they have a finance program to let you make payments. Everyone has been great! If the insurance does not go through which, I am still praying it will, I have the payment plan to work with. I am hoping to make it all happen by first of February.
Ashlie H.
on 12/3/03 1:57 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Kim! I was self pay and had surgery 11/13/03. Email me and I will give you any details you want! Ashlie
doglover
on 12/4/03 3:53 am - Glendale, Az
Hi Kim! I did self pay but went to Ensenada Mx to have it done. Cost was much less and quality was out of this world. email me if you are interested in more info. Thanks
Most Active