The day after Thanksgiving

(deactivated member)
on 11/28/03 2:56 am - El Mirage, AZ
Hi all, boy, turkey day was EASY for me. I was suprised! The smells were good, but not "OMG, I HAVE to have some" good. Mark did the cooking, so I know that was a HUGE help. But even still, I have to REMIND myself to eat. How strange! I DID have the tinest end of a piece of pumpkin pie, no cool whip. It was like a lima bean-sized bite. I think I would have gone insane had I not had some! That was ALLLLL I wanted. OMG, did I savor that, and swirl it all around in my mouth, so that every INCH of my tongue could taste it! I'm feeling fine, but still struggle with water. I want it, but I can't seem to get enough IN, as quickly as "I" want to. I just want to DOWN the bottle and be quneched!!! Hope you all had a wonderful day! Mich
Tamara T.
on 11/28/03 3:48 am - Claypool, AZ
Glad to hear that you got thru alright. I think that my turkey day was drowned with wedding plans. I am at the point that I am ready to tell his family to make the plans and tell me when to be there. He has a very large family and they are all lunatics. Love them though I do. I just want it to all be over. Christmas ought to be a hoot. Anyway Happy Holidays to all!!! Tammy
Tanya T.
on 11/29/03 1:47 am - mesa, az
Mich, Glad to hear that you are doing fine. We all have to take it just one day at a time. I still have food problems but oh well, that is the breaks. Also i read on your profile that you were planning on going back to work at the end of next week. Please be cautious. I thought I was doing just fine and now I have a burning stabbing pain in one of my incisions. So please be carefull!!! Tanya T
(deactivated member)
on 11/29/03 2:12 am - El Mirage, AZ
Oh, I'll be cautious! I just sit on my ass anyhow. (I work in a call center, not terribly "strenuous) Will see. Part of me says, "a regular paycheck WOULD be nice", the OTHER half of me says, "Aww heck, I'm GETTING short term disability) My hubby is the "money man". And while he loves me, I know anything past the 2 weeks, he'll be getting edgy about it. (he's just that way, with Christmas coming and all) Also, I hate to sit "idle", when I'm feeling pretty well and foods having been going down OK. That was my biggest fear. I didn't want to get sick @ work! If I am sore, or can't do it, then maybe just 1/2 days. ~Mich
joyful516
on 11/30/03 12:47 am - Gilbert, AZ
That is oner of my concerns is going back to work. even though I have a siut down job, will I get sick and have to run for the bathroom. That is scarey for me. I am also not sure who. if any, to tell that I am having the procedure. I wanna make sure that I am successful before I blab about it. Any one else feel like that?
Most Active