Patti.......

Tanya T.
on 11/22/03 4:41 am - mesa, az
Where is out new installment of "I do digest". You have gotten us hooked on our Patti soap opera....do not cut us off now. I need my Patti fix. (he he he). Hope you are doing well. Are your wings tired??? Thanks for letting us know about Mich. I was wondering if you ever made it up to Phoenix? I would love to get together with other Doxie Dolls and chat. Let me know. Tanya T
Ashlie H.
on 11/22/03 12:49 pm - Chandler, AZ
Ooooh a get together sounds good! We will be such a cheap group the waiter will be so frustrated! "Hi, we would like to split a piece of salmon 4 ways.."
Arizona_Sun
on 11/23/03 12:46 am - Gilbert, AZ
I am not a Doxie doll, but I would like to meet the rest of you too when I am feeling better post-surgery. Now, remember that it is nice to tip the waiter very well for excellent service. I have to admit that I always tip quite nicely for superb service when I go out alone because I know that my table of one still takes up as much time as a table of two. But, I can be so very stingy if the service sucks. In fact, it is really sucks they will get the well thought out insult tip (2 cents, quarter, etc.). Sandra
Patti H.
on 11/25/03 1:05 pm - Tucson, AZ
Tanya, it's a must. And there will be plenty of opportunities since I have to come up once a month for my office visits. In fact... I'm coming up on the 10th. I have an appointment with Melissa at 10:00. I am planning to pick up Jimmie Dixon at the hospital and take her to her hotel, but at what time, I'm not sure. Whaddaya guys think? love, Patti
Most Active