I have a DATE!!!

Arizona_Sun
on 11/20/03 1:11 am - Gilbert, AZ
My rebirthday is December 8. I have my pre-lim tests on December 2. This is actually going to happen. Sandra
Jessmac
on 11/20/03 3:23 am - Phoenix, AZ
Oh I am so happy for you! You've been just so supportive of everyone and now it's your turn. Dec 8 is pretty soon too! Congratulations!
Tanya T.
on 11/20/03 4:30 am - mesa, az
Sandra, Congrats!!! 18 days till the big day. I know you must be getting real excited. God Bless and good luck. Tanya T
(deactivated member)
on 11/20/03 4:33 am - El Mirage, AZ
FANTASTIC! Not far off at ALL. The time will FLY, trust me. I think you'll enjoy the pre-op class. I know I LOVED the meditation part. I'm truly happy for you! ~Michelle TOMORROW IS MY BIG DAY
Patty P.
on 11/20/03 5:25 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Best wishes on your rebirthing, Sandra; you will be in our thoughts December 8th ! Cheers, Shell/Patty
Arizona_Sun
on 11/20/03 5:30 am - Gilbert, AZ
No pre-op class for me. I am with the Bariatric Treatment Center in Scottsdale not the Scottsdale Bariatric Center. I will have a ton of info post-surgery. I won't be out of the clini****il the Thursday after my surgery. Sandra
cindy
on 11/20/03 9:53 am - Mesa, az
I am so happy for you.....this is going to happen for you, December 8th will be here so fast, then you will be a loser My thoughts and prayers are with you for a safe surgery and a speedy, uncomplicated recovery.
OLEVIA J.
on 11/21/03 1:17 pm - GILBERT, AZ
Sandy, Congrats! I am so happy for you. You'll be just fine.
Tamara T.
on 11/22/03 7:38 am - Claypool, AZ
Wow!!!! wonderful, so soon. I am jealous!!! good luck my prayers are with you. Tammy
Most Active