TOMORROW!!!

WENDY B.
on 11/17/03 1:25 am - AZ
Well tomorrow is my surgery @ 11:30am! I was a nervous wreck all this week, but now I have so much peace! God is good! When I get home I will let everyone how I am doing. If there is any last minute advice anyone has~ I would love to hear it! Thanks so much!
Donna M.
on 11/17/03 2:05 am - Avondale, AZ
Wendy, Best Wishes on your surgery. Follow the directions the Dr gives you and you'll do great...
Arizona_Sun
on 11/17/03 3:34 am - Gilbert, AZ
I am certainly wishing you the very best of surgical luck and soon you will be on the losing side of life. We look forward to hearing from you as soon as you are up to it. Sandra
Tanya T.
on 11/17/03 3:46 am - mesa, az
Wendy, I do not know who your doctor is but if you are with Dr. Blackstone then you are going to love the hospital. I had Dr. Doxey who is Dr. Blackstone's new partner and he was a doll. I brought a nightgown and robe and never used them. I just used two gowns one front ways and one backward like a robe. I did take socks to keep my feet warm and those I used. Also do not make the mistake I did. Bring a free flowing dress to wear home. I thougt my pants would be fine and they were not!!! Good luck and make sure someone posts an update for us. Tanya T
Tamara T.
on 11/17/03 5:51 am - Claypool, AZ
Best of Luck sweetie. I know you will do fine. I will be joining you soon. Please update us. Tammy
tres35cowgirl8
on 11/17/03 9:51 am - * _ *, AZ
Good Luck tomorrow, you'll do great! next step in your life. I will be having my turn in 104 days. try and get some rest for sure I am sure it wont be easy. I am praying for you, Teresa
OLEVIA J.
on 11/17/03 12:56 pm - GILBERT, AZ
Wendy, May God be with you as He guides your surgeon hands to make you a healthier person. I am praying for you.
Most Active