Documents going to Insurance today

Arizona_Sun
on 11/11/03 10:48 pm - Gilbert, AZ
BTC should be faxing the necessary documentation to my insurance today for approval. I spoke to my insurance person this a.m. (she called me at 7 a.m.) and she said that she finally had contact with the BTC insurance department. I told her part of the delay was we were waiting on my psych eval. Anyway, she said I would have an answer within a couple days of her receiving the necessary documentation from BTC. So, I will be checking with BTC later today to see if it has indeed been faxed to her. Anyway, she also told me that it was not beneath her to tattle to the patient if she was not getting what she needed. I love her attitude. I told her I had everything except the surgeon's letter and would gladly fax what she needed to her. So, I hope to have an affirmative answer very soon. Sandra
Tamara T.
on 11/11/03 11:43 pm - Claypool, AZ
Crossing everything for you. Good Luck. Tammy
cindy
on 11/12/03 12:26 am - Mesa, az
I am happy for you, soon you will be on the losing side, I hope everything the insurance company needs is completed and your approval will be fast. I have my fingers crossed you will have word soon.
(deactivated member)
on 11/12/03 11:50 am - El Mirage, AZ
Sandra, I wish you luck, and I'll keep you in my prayers... waiting is HELL...I KNOW! HUGS! ~Mich
OLEVIA J.
on 11/12/03 12:58 pm - GILBERT, AZ
Sandra, I am praying for you. God knows all about our need to be healthier. He hears the cry of His children.
Most Active