Some more good news (potentially)

(deactivated member)
on 11/10/03 10:41 am - El Mirage, AZ
After I got home, I had a voice mail from Brenda with BCBS (my secondary insurance) Sounds like I got approval from them also! I'll have to confirm with her tomorrow, but per her "I have good news for you", that would tell me they approved me also. DOUBLE BLESSED! I was just glad to make CIGNA pay for the initial fee, as they SHOULD have. Now I won't have ANY out of pocket. Of course, my BCBS ends after 12/31 when my employer picks up...YEP, Cigna!! Not sure if I'm going to keep that coverage, which is actually a Cigna National account, and NOT Cigna of AZ., which has been (as MANY of us know) sheer HELL to deal with. Apparently my coverage is cheaper though MY job, than my hubbies, but truth be known, I'm not THAT thrilled about my job and my be looking elsewhere, whereas my hubby would more than likely stay with his employer no matter what. He's fairly content. Wish I could be.
Heather S.
on 11/10/03 2:15 pm - Surprise, AZ
Congrat's... I know you have worked hard for this.. Best Wishes, 280/160/140
Tamara T.
on 11/11/03 5:38 am - Claypool, AZ
When it rains it pours ladybug. Good for you. No out of pockets is a good thing. Although I am sure you have already paid for enough as it is. Let us know. Tammy
Most Active