switch surgery dates?

kathy S.
on 10/29/03 8:50 am - tucson, az
Ok yes I know this is probably the weirdest post yet but here goes anyway. I was just told that my insurance may change as of Jan first at my place of employment. The problem my surgery is scheduled for Jan 29th with Dr Juarez. I have been on a waiting list to move up my surgery since August and am still way down there. So here goes. Is there anyone out there who was scheduled for a surgery date before January first with Dr. Juarez that would like to trade surgery dates. I know everyone is probably laughing their heads off but you never know maybe there is someone that needs a later date instead of the much desired earlier date. It would be a huge lifesaver for me. pls email me asap if you actually would consider doing this for me other wise my 2 year struggle is down the tubes and I wont be able to get the surgery at all. Anyone out there who can help????
Arizona_Sun
on 10/29/03 9:33 am - Gilbert, AZ
Is there any chance that you can be scheduled earlier with his partner Dr. Fang? I seen a number of positive things about him on some of my lists. Also, is there anyway your place of employment can help you keep the current coverage until after the surgery? I know my insurance is also changing the first of the year, but I am still in the approval stage so I have no idea how this will end up working out for surgery this year. I will cross that bridge when I get there. I am going to the Bariatric Treatment Center in Scottsdale so would not be any help to you anyway. Good luck. Sandra
kathy S.
on 10/30/03 9:51 am - tucson, az
I have literally contacted every surgeon in the state to see if there was a chance of getting in before January first and there is no doctor or clinic that can get me thru the process fast enough even though I have already been approved and waiting for this surgery since August already. I did contact Dr. Fangs surgical scheduler and she said he is already scheduling into February. So there it is.........if I cant get in before January first thats it Im out of luck...thanks for the helpful advice though I do appreciate it.
Most Active