Im back home again

Tanya T.
on 10/27/03 6:01 am - mesa, az
Hi all, I am back home again. Thank you to Connie for getting you all an update. Thinks kinda took a turn for the worst after I talked to Connie though. I ended up around 6pm with my bladder in spasism, loaded with gas, back in spasm and I had not taken any pain meds all day. I took the meds and with the help of my wonderful mom and the wonderful nurses I was able to get the pain under control again. I can not say enough nice things for the doc and nurses at Scottsdale Shea. They kick but over every other hospital I have ever been in. I had back pain after surgery while in recovery for 8 hours and the nurse assigned to me went as far as to give me a back message. The nurses responded to everything I ever asked. Gold Star for Scottsdale Shae nurses. I went home on Sunday and today I am very very sore, tire, and happy that the surgery is behind me. Would I do it again. In the blink of an eye! One day at a time. Thank you to everyone who checked-up on me. Good luck to my pal Kellee and here is to her speedy recovery with me. Tanya T
Tamara T.
on 10/28/03 1:40 am - Claypool, AZ
You take care of yourself hun!!!! The best is yet to come!! I hope to join you soon.
Patti H.
on 10/28/03 7:56 am - Tucson, AZ
Halleluliah! I was so worried when I didn't hear how you were doing. I'm so looking forward to the Scottsdale Shea experience. I've never had the experience of having a hospital know so much about my doctor's preferences before. Now, my question is this: How was it sitting through the post op class? with love, Patti in Tucson Dr. Doxey at 9:30 am November 7, 2003
(deactivated member)
on 10/28/03 12:56 pm - El Mirage, AZ
Glad you are safe and sound, hun!! Looks like I'll be joining you!!! WOOOWHOO! ~Michelle
OLEVIA J.
on 10/29/03 1:15 pm - GILBERT, AZ
Welcome Home, Tanya You are now on the loosing team. What a great feeling. Our prayers are answered for your surgery. Remember to take it easy and get in plenty of walking. God is watching over you.
Jackie B.
on 11/2/03 3:57 am - Phoenix, AZ
Tanya, Again, I am so glad you are home now. How are you doing now? Is the pain easing up for you? Jackie
Most Active