surgery at St. Luke's in Phoenix

afwife B.
on 10/26/03 11:51 am - toodanghot, AZ
hi there everyone. my name is jessica. i am pretty new to the phoenix area and was wondering what the general opinion is about St. Luke's hospital? i am going in for a consult with dr. zahn in january. i am still pretty nervous about having this surgery because i have a young son. he just turned 1 and i don't have any family here in arizona to help me after surgery exept my husband and he works full time (he's in the air force). anyway, if anyone has any info on the doc or the hospital i would really appreciate hearing about it. thanks to all! jessica
Donna M.
on 10/26/03 11:49 pm - Avondale, AZ
Welcome to Arizona Jessica....Is your husband stationed at Luke AFB? in the West Valley? there are several of us zonies that are around that area. I have heard Dr. Zahn at St. Luke's is quite good, you may want to check here to see what other patient's have said about him. If I can help you in any way, please drop me an email. Best wishes...
tina0226
on 10/27/03 10:36 am - Greenwood, IN
Welcome to AZ!! I had surgery with Dr. Zahn on the 19th of August and I would recommend him to ANYONE. The hospital is a bit older but don't let that steer you away. Dr. Zahn really cares about us and makes sure we understand everything prior to going into surgery. Check out my profile, I wrote a review about him. Best of Luck, Tina
Patti H.
on 10/28/03 7:57 am - Tucson, AZ
Jessica, a couple of years ago (or longer?) a friend of mine had surgery at St. Lukes with Dr. Zahn. She can't find enough kind words for him or for her stay at the hospital. Big hug! Patti in Tucson Dr. Doxey at 9:30 am November 7, 2003
cindy
on 10/28/03 1:40 pm - Mesa, az
I had my open rny with Dr. Zahn on August 6th. He is a fantastic surgeon, and I highly recommend him. St Lukes is a older hospital, and the neighborhood is not the best, but the care that I received was good. The nurses took good care of me, and I was very satisfied with all of the treatment that I received during my two day stay.
Most Active