Hmm, today IS the 16th, right??

(deactivated member)
on 10/16/03 12:51 pm - El Mirage, AZ
Got a letter from Ron Damasco @ Cigna today stating they rec'd my request for an expedited external review ...blah, blah, rec'd your letter on Oct. 10th, 2003 "PER YOUR REQUEST, WE HAVE FORWARDED YOUR CASE TO HAYES PLUS FOR THEIR REVIEW. WE HAVE REQUESTED A DETERMINATION NO LATER THAN OCT. 16, 2003 WITH INSTRUCTION TO SEND A COPY OF THEIR DECISSION TO YOU AND ROBIN BLACKSTONE, M.D. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED IF THERE IS A DELAY IN THEIR RESPONCE." Huh?? I would say there IS a delay in their response, huh? Being that TODAY is the 16th!! I was very surprised to see Cigna say that Hayes had until today, when Hayes said the reviewer would be getting back on Friday, and I would know either that day of by Monday at the latest. So, being the "snot" that I am, (lol) I called Ron @ Cigna and left him a voicemail, "per your letter, I should have known today". Please call Hayes, and let me know of their decission and call me tomorrow." Then, the more I thought about it, I'm not giving THEM (Cigna) the satisfaction of knowing before I will, so I'm calling Hayes myself @ 5:20 am when I get up. (8:20 on the EAST coast, where they are.)
Patti H.
on 10/16/03 3:06 pm - Tucson, AZ
Michelle, these guys couldn't find their b*tts with both hands! You'll win! By the way, when are you going to answer my Email about being your angel? Eh? with love, Patti
Most Active