need WLS sensitive Cigna PCP in Az.....

Carolyn B.
on 10/12/03 12:33 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hi! My previous PCP at Cigna moved out of state and I need to find someone who is WLS sensitive. She wasn't btw I am in the appeal process for RNY with Cigna and really need a good PCP who will stand by me during this next phase in my life. I am hoping to have RNY with Dr. Blackstone in a few months if I get approved. I live in Tempe - can someone please help me find a good PCP? They have to work out of a Cigna clinic per my HMO policy. Thanks! please email me at [email protected] (I'm not sure what email address is listed in my profile so please use this one) Elaine
lemarie22
on 10/12/03 2:11 pm - Glendale, AZ
Elaine, I have a wls friendly pcp, but you have to nag him for letters. In fact, he asked me to write it and he signed it after reviewing it. The drawback for you would be that he's at 43rd and Northern. Even though he's HMO, he doesn't work in any of the Cigna clinics so doesn't have the Cigna brainwashing. If you're interested, let me know and I'll get you his info. Good Luck, Connie
Jessmac
on 10/12/03 10:46 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I have Dr. Roberto Ruiz and he is WAY WLS positive. His office is top-notch too. Good luck!
Tanya T.
on 10/13/03 9:41 am - mesa, az
I went to Dr. Keefe who is at the CIGNA center in Gilbert on Baseline at Val Vista. She was great. I asked and she did whatever was necessary. I know that I would not have gotten approved had it not been for her. Plus she is a woman, young, and has seen it work for another patient. I have surgery next week and SHE is looking forward to it
Most Active