Now even *I* have a surgery date! November 7th!

Patti H.
on 10/9/03 10:42 am - Tucson, AZ
Happy happy joy joy! After many denials and many letters to regulatory agencies and Cigna VPs I have been approved for surgery with Dr. Doxey on November 7th. Soon I'll be one of them that can lose weight again! with love and great expectations! Patti Harada in Tucson
(deactivated member)
on 10/9/03 11:54 am - El Mirage, AZ
That's our GIRL!!! SO PROUD AND HAPPY FOR YOU, you know I luv ya. ~Michelle Need an angel??
Patti H.
on 10/9/03 11:58 am - Tucson, AZ
You will be my angel? Really? Absolutely!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/9/03 12:13 pm - El Mirage, AZ
Patti, I would be HONORED! ~Michelle BTW, April needs an angel....
Jackie B.
on 10/9/03 1:43 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Patty: I am SO happy for you. It is such a wonderful feeling to finally get approved. I had Dr. Doxey on my surgery. Your date is just around the corner! Jackie
Ashlie H.
on 10/10/03 4:21 am - Chandler, AZ
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Ain't this a ride??? Congratulations on your surgery date (which is before mine, by the way!!!). THAT means I will be seeing you at the October 29th pre-op class, right??? I am so excited for you!!
Jessmac
on 10/10/03 4:41 am - Phoenix, AZ
Yay for you! Wow, that's a quick date! Things are happening much faster now that Doc B. has another doc on board. My date is Nov 10th, so I'll be checking in just about the time you are checking out. Congratulations! Hope to see you at class on the 29th. Jess
Julie S.
on 10/10/03 6:06 am - S. Chicago Heights, IL
Yey!!!!!!!! Congratulations, You will be fine. We will be praying for you. God bless.
Terryann B.
on 10/10/03 6:26 am - Tucson, AZ
Patty, Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lemarie22
on 10/10/03 7:02 am - Glendale, AZ
Ain't life grand! These things work out even if it takes a whole bunch of arm twisting and angst. So glad you've finally won. Big, big hug! Connie
Most Active