book writing quest

marjorie R.
on 10/4/03 5:32 pm - avondale, az
I am currently writing a book about the positive experiences of bariatric surgery and what led up to your surgery. If you are interested in being considered for the book, please e-mail me your story along with a before & after pictures Also sign a letter giving me permission to use your story & pictures. Pictures cannot be returned so please send copies I may keep. send to: Marjorie Lee Rose 712 s. 120th avenue avondale, arizona 85323 As soon as the book is published I will send you your own copy to keep. If you have further questions please feel free to contact me . Sincerely, Marjorie Lee Rose 623-932-1272
Loretta R.
on 10/5/03 7:54 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Marjorie, my name is Loretta and I tinker with the pen myself. I would be happy to help you out. My surgery is Wed. 10/08 I have a swimsuit shot of me just prior to my rappid weight gain 14 years ago. I have most recent digital picks and some i intend on taking today and tomorrow. I will send hard copies. best of luck to you.
jennifer A.
on 10/6/03 12:56 am - Glendale, Az
This is great! Their are some books out there about personal gastric bypass stories and I hope yours does just as well!
Most Active