Angry

azsunflowers B.
on 10/2/03 10:21 am
Hello my name is Carrie. I am felling very discouraged. I was very excited to know that my paperwork was being submitted to Cigna last week on 9-24. Can you believe on the very same day a computer generated letter was sent to me? DENIED!!! I spoke to Cigna nurse and she told me to start Jenny Craigs program since the surgery is no longer an option. I know I can appeal, but not sure of the steps I need to take. If anyone has any tips please let me know as soon as possible...
lemarie22
on 10/2/03 1:18 pm - Glendale, AZ
Carrie, There is a group on Yahoo called Cignassqueakywheels that you can join. It's a group of people who have been denied for wls by Cigna. There are appeal letters, phone numbers and support. It's an unmoderated board so I warn you that people sometimes get upset and vent and there is the occassional flare up, but it is a good place to get information and resources. Good luck and best wishes, Connie
azsunflowers B.
on 10/4/03 7:03 am
Hello. Thanks for tips. I guess yo could say I am computer "dumb". I tried to find the site, but wasn't successful. Thanks again....
(deactivated member)
on 10/2/03 2:51 pm - El Mirage, AZ
US??? VENT?? SWEAR???? NAH!!! All kidding aside, come join us....never a dull moment, and we're a pretty bright bunch of nuts. We'll help you out! ~Michelle (LOTS OF INFO THERE!!)
Linda S.
on 10/22/03 2:32 am - Stanley, NC
I am upset about the 2/26 week diets - I am about 2 months short of having it. But I can not access the cignassqueakywheels place - how do you get there? I have heard rumors that Cigna will not cover this surgery for any reason in 2004.
Most Active