HELP!!!

Tamara T.
on 10/2/03 3:46 am - Claypool, AZ
Hello all, I need some help, I need to know if anyone has a name and phone number of someone in Dr. Blackstone's office that might answer the phone. I just want to know if my file has been sent to Cigna. Also if you have a phone number of Cigna and someone there to talk with, I would greatly appreciate it.
azsunflowers B.
on 10/2/03 10:08 am
Here you go: Cigna 1.800.280.7651 and Blackstones office 480.391.3885 Good luck> DR Blackstones office submitted my paperwork on 9-24 and I was denied today thru Cigna due to the 26 weeks diet program...
lemarie22
on 10/2/03 1:21 pm - Glendale, AZ
I found that I had better luck e-mailing. Try [email protected] Good luck! Connie
(deactivated member)
on 10/2/03 2:49 pm - El Mirage, AZ
[email protected] (or becky) ~Michelle (GOOD LUCK, I called last week, with no call back YET) All I want them to do is re-submit, but with BCBS instead of CIG-HELL. (Cigna)
jennifer A.
on 10/2/03 4:11 pm - Glendale, Az
Cindy in billing is on personal leave from Dr. Blackstone's office.They told me yesterday that she might not be back and that they may need to hire someone new.I had my surgery almost 4 months ago with Dr. Blackstone and I'm surprised to hear about people not being able to speak with someone when you call or not getting called back.I've never had a problem like that in all of my dealings with the office.
Most Active