One month to go

Tanya T.
on 9/24/03 6:46 am - mesa, az
Hi all, I am so very excited. I went for my first pre-op appt with Dr. Blackstone's nutritionist. I was very inpressed. Most nutritionists are anti-surgery and she used to be but has changed her mind since she sees what a wonderful tool this surgery is. I got to meet my wonderful Becky. That girl works like an Energizer Bunny. She has been wonderful. She helped me to push thru the system in a mere 30 days. She sumbitted my paperwork for approval on 8/11, I was denied on 8/14, submetted my appeal on 8/29 and was approved on 9/11!!!! I also got to meet Diane who has weathered all of my questions. She was super. I even got a passing glance at Dr. Doxey the new surgoen that Dr. B hired. My thought was "There goes the guy that will help me same my life!" Sorry to babble but I really feel like I can not get this grin off my face. I have not been so happy since I first found out I was pregnant with my first daughter and then my second daughter. Even the nutritionist said I looked estatic I still pray for all of you still battling the insurance. Thanks for letting me gush. Tanya
(deactivated member)
on 9/24/03 2:26 pm - El Mirage, AZ
fantastic!!!! "GUSH AWAY!!! I should know by Friday, so the Cigna GOD's say. Congrats, and HUGS!!! ~Michelle
Tanya T.
on 9/25/03 3:37 am - mesa, az
Thanks Michelle, you always make me smile. You are next. You have to email me the minute you get your approval from Cigna. Include your phone number if you like and we can GUSH together and imagine what life will be like for us in the near future. Tanya
Most Active