Ants in my pants!!

Ashlie H.
on 9/17/03 6:33 am - Chandler, AZ
And only Dr. Blackstone's office can be the RAID!! My surgery is scheduled for November 19th. I have had difficulty trying to speak to an actual person in the office, and I am not wanting to bother them anyway. They have said nothing to me about the pre-op testing that needs to be done. Does anyone know when I can expect them to tell me? I have my pre-op diet evaluation in mid-October--is that when I will hear of the tests???
(deactivated member)
on 9/17/03 7:05 am - El Mirage, AZ
I would assume it's because you still have some time left yet, but I can only guess. By the first, to middle part of Oct., THEN I would be getting nervous! Happy new birthday to you, on MY (real life) birthday! ~Michelle
Donna M.
on 9/17/03 8:33 am - Avondale, AZ
I am scheduled for surgery on October 9th....I completed my preops yesterday.....so like 3 weeks before surgery.... It was a chest xray, blood test, urinalysis and ekg...took me about 2 hours to complete them all... so if your surgery is nov 19th...pre-ops would be the week of October 27th...they should be contacting you before then Also they schedule a visit with the Dr. AND the pre-op education class....
jennifer A.
on 9/17/03 8:51 am - Glendale, Az
Hi! I didn't recieve my pre-op packet whi*****ludes all of that info until about one month prior to surgery through the mail.I was told that was the standard time.
Ashlie H.
on 9/17/03 9:02 am - Chandler, AZ
You all are SO WONDERFUL! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have been growing more concerned with each passing day! You have eased my worries, and have saved that office some phone calls! Now, is there anyway to speed up time between now and November???
Tanya T.
on 9/17/03 10:37 am - mesa, az
Ashley, Congrats on your surgery. I just got approved this week and I go for my first pre-op eval on 9/23 and Diane said I would get all of the pre-op test info then. I am scheduled for surgery on 10/24. You should get the info when you go to your pre-op nutr eval appt. Good luck and ask them if you are concerned. That is what they are there for ;) Tanya
Tamara T.
on 9/18/03 6:17 am - Claypool, AZ
Good Luck Ashlie, all my prayers are definitely with you. Can't wait til I have the ants. Tammy
Patti H.
on 9/23/03 3:06 pm - Tucson, AZ
I want Ants in MY pants, too, Ashlie! Breathe! Patti in Tucson
Most Active