APPROVED!!!

Tanya T.
on 9/16/03 10:55 am - mesa, az
Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I have received word form Cigna that they have approved my appeal and I am scheduled for surgery on 10/24!!!!! Next month!!! I can tryly say that I am very appreciative of Becky at Dr. Blackstone's office and that the appeal process was quite painless! From the date that Becky submitted my original request to getting my approval took one month to the day!!!! Soon I will be on the other side!! Thank you to everyone who has sent me wonderfully supportive messages.
Patty P.
on 9/16/03 11:56 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya Tanya -- Congrats on being approved for your WLS; we'll be thinking of you on October 24th (a Friday) - Love, Shell/Patty
jennifer A.
on 9/16/03 3:50 pm - Glendale, Az
Congratulations Tanya! Dr. Blackstone did my surgery 3 months ago but i recently met with Dr. Doxey about possibly re-doing my stoma area.He was great and I felt just as comfortable with him as with Dr. Blackstone.
jennifer A.
on 9/16/03 3:51 pm - Glendale, Az
Oh and he's not bad to look at either! hehe
(deactivated member)
on 9/16/03 4:10 pm - El Mirage, AZ
fantastic!! And wow, a fairly clsoe surgery date, which I am def. encouraged about for myself in the hopefully near-distant future. (I'll be re-submitting this week, my dieting is up, finally) GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!!
Donna M.
on 9/17/03 1:19 am - Avondale, AZ
Tanya, Many congratulations...I'm very happy for you....
Ashlie H.
on 9/17/03 4:08 am - Chandler, AZ
Congratulations Tanya! That date will be here before you know it! Consider yourself blessed; I have had my date for quite sometime now, but it isn't until late November. (I am trying HARD not to pout!) Just think of how you will be feeling by the end of the year! Keep us updated!!
Tanya T.
on 9/17/03 5:41 am - mesa, az
Thank you all for the well wishes. I am so very blessed. God bless all fo you ;) Tanya
Terryann B.
on 9/17/03 7:12 am - Tucson, AZ
congradulations! it is really good to hear you won your appeal October is not very far away, we will all be thinking of you on that day Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!
Tamara T.
on 9/18/03 6:13 am - Claypool, AZ
CONGRATS!!!!!! I am truly so very happy for you. Will be thinking of you on that special day. All prayers your way! Tammy
Most Active