New developments!

Tamara T.
on 9/16/03 6:13 am - Claypool, AZ
Well, I just got a call from my pcp. They want me to see a cardiologist next week as they just came across my new test results and think I may have a mild case of congestive heart failure because of my weight. Fun fun fun! Oh well I guess it is just more ammunition to shoot at Cigna to get my approval.
Terryann B.
on 9/16/03 6:54 am - Tucson, AZ
Tamara, How scary! even though you may have more info for CIGNA you also may have a serious health issue to deal with. listen carefully to what your doctor says and follow all the rules, so you can have this surgery and get healthy! take care of yourself
Patty P.
on 9/16/03 7:57 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Tamara -- My wife also had to see a cardiologist, as well as a Psychiatrist (I think) before she was approved for her GBS, so it's a good sign, oddly, that you seem to be following the same procedure(s) that Patty did. - Shell, husband du Patty
Jackie B.
on 9/19/03 3:09 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Tamara, I am surprised they didn't send you right in to the doctor. Please take care. You are in my prayers. Jackie
Tanya T.
on 9/20/03 6:14 am - mesa, az
Tami, I am thinking about you and hope everything turns out okay with your heart. At least they caught it early. God Bless, TanyaT
Most Active