I'm approved!

Pam S.
on 9/15/03 2:37 pm - Tucson, AZ
I just heard a week ago that I was approved for surgery with Dr. Juarez. I was told to call in a week to find out what to do next. I did and left a message....just waiting for a call back. It has been a long haul to this point so it is almost hard to believe it is real. Anybody have any insight as to how much longer from here?
(deactivated member)
on 9/16/03 3:37 am - El Mirage, AZ
Congrats!! that's fantastic news! I'll be re-submitting sometime this month as I have just completed my GLORIOUS 26 week diet so I hope to be joining you soon doing the HAPPY DANCE! ~Michelle
Donna M.
on 9/16/03 4:39 am - Avondale, AZ
Pam, Congratulations on your approval...great feeling isn't it??!!! I think how long depends on your Dr.s surgery schedule. I was fortunate..mine was scheduled about 30 days from when I was approved...have about 23 days to go Good luck
Tamara T.
on 9/16/03 6:10 am - Claypool, AZ
Pam, Congrats hun, that is so great to hear. I think it really does depend on your docs schedule. again congrats!! Hope to be joining you soon. Tammy
Tanya T.
on 9/17/03 5:40 am - mesa, az
Pam, I am so happy to hear that you got approved. Good luck and I bet you are on cloud nine! Tanya
Most Active