Hi, I need some help get...

B B.
on 9/10/03 1:04 pm
Hi, I need some help getting started! I've researched the surgery and I'm ready to attend a seminar, but dont know where to start! Should I contact each doctors office to get information, or do the doctors that perform the surgery offer group seminars or clinics? I haven't choosen a doctor yet. Thanks, Bee
tina0226
on 9/10/03 4:07 pm - Greenwood, IN
If you are interested in Dr. Zahn or Dr. Juarrez or Fang you have to call St. Lukes Medical Center and ask for weight management department and they will set you up for the siminar. Dr. Zahn was my surgeron .... I would recommend him to anyone.
Donna M.
on 9/11/03 1:29 am - Avondale, AZ
Hi... Sometimes dependant upon your insurance, you may want to start with your Primary Care Physician (PCP) Cigna for instance only contracts with one Bariatric dr. in Arizona and New Mexico...Scottsdale Bariatric. 1st and foremost, get a copy of your benefits statement, find out the requirements and if the surgery is covered. Most insurance companies have "criteria" they impose, prior to approving the surgery. Good Luck
Tamara T.
on 9/15/03 7:05 am - Claypool, AZ
I suggest you start with your insurance company. That is going to determine which doctor you go to. I am going to Dr. Doxey at Scottsdale Bariatric.
Most Active