Hmmmmmm

Tanya T.
on 9/10/03 5:58 am - mesa, az
Hi all, to those of us who have Cigna you can probably relate. I just received a letter from them that said that they received my appeal. It went on to say that they would notifiy my 15 calendar days from August 19 to let me know their decision. The letter was dated September 4th. Fifteen calendar days from August 19 is Sept 2nd!!!!! Okay I know math is my strong point but you just gotta love this. The letter also said that they would send me a letter if they needed more than 15 days, hello...hello you have already passed your 15 days!!! Guess I better check my mail today notifying me that they need more than 15 days. I just love a waiting game that does not even make sense from their rules. ;)
Donna M.
on 9/11/03 12:49 am - Avondale, AZ
Hey Tanya, I received the same letter, I think they meant "work days" My date would have been 8/30 and I received my approval on September 4th...so it was kinda inbetween
Patti H.
on 9/15/03 6:36 am - Tucson, AZ
Now that is interesting. You guys all sent yours to Glendale, California, right? 400 N. Brand Boulevard? So, you got a letter stating that they had received your appeal. My question is this. Do you know on what date you actually sent your appeal, and how many days was that from the date of the letter they wrote you back? Thanks!
Most Active