Appeal mailed....now wait

Tanya T.
on 8/31/03 8:10 am - mesa, az
Hi all, I was just posting say that I federal expressed my appeal on Friday and they will receive it on Tuesday. I am feeling like I am holding my breath. This is the last chance for me. If I do not get approved I go to Mexico for Surgery. I trust the surgeon in Mexico or I would not be going but I really want to have the surgery here. I want it done Lap for my two year olds sake. In Mexico he only does it open and that means a 6-8 week heal time. I know that no matter what I will get my surgery but why do all of us pay for medical insurance if not to help save our lives and make our quality of life better? I know I am rambline and I appreciate it. I just needed to feel a little support from all of my AMOS family. Thanks
Patti H.
on 8/31/03 12:03 pm - Tucson, AZ
I'm sending lots of love and energy your way, Tanya. It just has to happen! Patti in Tucson
(deactivated member)
on 8/31/03 3:04 pm - El Mirage, AZ
Tanya, I will be thinking of you, wishing you well. I too, am at my "last chance" stage. (I'll complete my diet as of Sept, and then they'll reconsider my approval) Trust me when I say, I KNOW what you are feeling. GOOD LUCK, let us know how it goes. ~Michelle
Tanya T.
on 9/1/03 4:42 am - mesa, az
Thank you Patti and Michele, I truly appreicate your thoughts and prayers. I so want this to be approved. I have never in my life felt like I was going to cry every moment of the day....not even pregnancy and PMS has done that!!!!! I feel like I talk to God more than I talk to people anymore, I pray so often. I will let eveyone know the minute I find out.
Most Active